NESS friction smoke generator
NESS smoke generators all work according to the same principle: only the quantity of smoke actually needed is generated to achieve the desired result. If the closed Circo-Smoke-System® is used, the consumption of smoking material can be reduced by up to 80 percent (compared to open systems). The result: less costs for smoking material, less pollution of the system and thus less cleaning efforts.
In this process, the smoke is generated by the friction of a wooden stick on a rotating body. A proven way to generate smoke, which is also suitable for cold smoke without cooling and which also has the following advantages:
- generation of smoke at the lowest smoke generation temperature
- no creation of carcinogenic substances (or only minimum amounts)
- continuous adjustment of friction pressure with pneumatic feed of the pieces of timber for exact dosing of smoke quantity and density
- uniform smoke density and quantity of smoke per unit of time for precise determination of the smoke colour over the smoking time with optimized air flow
- smoke generation without waiting or pre-selection time
- easy to use and to maintain
- easy insertion of the pieces of timbers. Application of large format pieces of timber up to 8 x 8 x 100 cm for multiple batches without changing the wood pieces.
- as an option: magazine to load 4 pieces of timber for longer duration smoking processes